Bahay Disenyo

Ideas for our first family home.

Standalone Bookshelf

bookshelf1

Likes:

- color of the bookshelf

- ‘crazy cut’ design of the bookshelf

 

*source Real Living magazine

Posted by Shebadoo
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: furniture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • bathroom (4)
  • bedroom (2)
  • colors (3)
  • den (3)
  • dining (1)
  • door (2)
  • entyway (1)
  • exterior (4)
  • facade (2)
  • first floor (1)
  • foyer (1)
  • furniture (3)
  • house plan (1)
  • inter (1)
  • interior (7)
  • kitchen (3)
  • layout (3)
  • lighting (2)
  • masters bedroom (2)
  • Modern Family (TV show) (2)
  • office (2)
  • second floor (1)
  • shelves (1)
  • storage (2)
  • window (1)
  • zen-inspired (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  March (6)
  • ▼  2010 (22)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ▼  September (16)
      • Standalone Bookshelf
      • Layout: Bathroom with Tub
      • House plan #1
      • Multi-purpose Room (Den) Notes
      • Wooden Glass Door
      • Office space in the kitchen
      • Kitchen Notes
      • Second Floor Layout
      • First Floor Layout
      • Second Floor Bathroom Notes
      • Master's Bedroom Notes
      • Exterior color scheme
      • Bathroom Accent Tiles
      • Alcove in Master’s bedroom
      • River Stones in the bathroom
      • Brown + accent color in every room

Favorite Websites

  • Ikea
  • Pottery Barn
  • Reckless Bliss

About Me

My photo
Shebadoo
aka Sheba. Sheryl. Sherylyn. She^ ~~~ A thirty-something Mama to 6-year old Leelai and 2-year old Liam. My family is my joy. I am a homebody who prefers spending time at home more than anything else. ~~~ Currently busy with the kids' schooling and housework. I'm addicted to digital scrapbooking, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Facebook, and coffee. ~~~ Babywearer, Breastfeeder, Co-sleeper, and Tutor.
View my complete profile

Disclaimer

I have put together into one blog all my ideas for our first house.

Instead of writing it down in a notebook or a piece of paper which can get lost, I have decided to post it here instead.

This is for my own use as well as my family's. Family, you are welcome to leave your comments about any idea posted here.

Later on, if and when we decide to have the house built, I hope our architect and/or contractor will find the information in this blog useful.

Most of the photos here are not mine. They may have come from a magazine I scanned or a website I visited. I try my best to credit them for it. Please do not copy or download them and claim them as your own.
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.